Friday, November 2, 2007

Things around Pai

This is my little bamboo bungalow right by the river in Pai, its called Pai River Lodge, I pay 120B per night for it:

This is me playing my guitar a hammock near by:


This is a crazy big bug I saw land on the street by my place, use my hand for scale!


This is me, Nadav and Itamar on our motorbikes:

This is Paun cooking us some food on his little bbq:

This is some of the best pizza I've ever had, besides our homemade stuff back in Winnipeg:

I am loving it here in Pai!!! The population is about 3 or 4 thousand, and 80% of the people living here a musicians! Live music and jam sessions every night. I don't wanna leave... so I wont, for a while.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your little hut, Matt, and also the hammock. I bet you are so glad to have your guitar with you, especially with all the musicians in town. Sounds like so much fun, a great place to chill. I don't blame uou for wanting ot stay awhile!
Mom

Mark said...

I agree on the wanting to stay a while. It sounds like a great idea. There's no need to rush around to see everything if you can't enjoy it. You're doing the right kind of traveling!

Nipon said...

I see you dont like to stay at the same place for longer than a few days. You should bike to Chiang Rai and Golden Triangle. Just be careful not to drive on a highway during holidays when people get drunk.